Monday, January 2, 2012

Chanel's Christmas

I had a great Christmas and New Year's! My Mom got me a new squeaky toy without the stuffing because I like to eat the stuffing. Which Mom tells me is naughty. I also got a bunch of new toy balls to chase around the house, those are fun too!

The house smelled really good with all the food that was being made, I wish I could have tried some of it. I like to sit in the kitchen and watch them make it and hope some drops on the ground for me to get. I'm not supposed to be in the kitchen while they're cooking but I sneak in anyway!

I also loved the Christmas tree. I like to steal the oranaments from the tree and run around with them. The branches on the tree are fun to play with too, they make a really big mess though. Overall I had a really good Christmas I got a lot of treats and did a lot of snoozing. Treats and snoozing! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment