Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To grandmother's house we go!

Oh boy! This weekend I had so much fun at grandmas! It snowed so much that when it was all over grandma and grandpa decided to take us little dogs on a walk down by the Sugar River! By us, I mean grandma's dog Bailey. She doesn't like me very much, mom says its because shes a crabby old lady, and shes just jealous because I'm obviously a lot cuter than she is. 


My feet got cold though, so grandma had to carry me down. Grandma says it was funny to watch me on the ice because I didnt know how to stand, but I keep telling her I meant to do the splits. She underestimates my acrobatic ability, I was merely showing off my skills, clearly someone needs to inform her. I was kind of mad though, grandma wouldn't let me off the leash, and there were SO MANY BIRDS down there!! I could've chased them all day long, but I kept getting clothes lined! Dang it grandma! We'll at least I got to watch them.......from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment