Saturday, January 7, 2012

Norton's wonderful christmas

Hello again! Just stopped in to give you a quick update about my Christmas! The reason I say quick is because my Grandma got me a new toy. All mom got me is a lame coat. Dont get me wrong, it's warm and all, but is shocks me a lot when we take it off. Any ways back to grandmas toy. It looks like a squirrel with a ball attached to its tail, the ball rolls around on its own and drags the squirrel around so I can't catch it! (or so it thinks) All I have to do is wait for it to hit the wall and BAM! Soon the fur is flying! Mom calls it cheating, but I prefer genius!


Oh! and did I  mention I made a lot of new friends?? I met a lot of new dogs, but I think my favorite friend was this big black dog named Roxy, shes fast, like me and we like to chase each other! She does a better job at catching me though, after that day I felt like I got a spit bath.. its OK though! I'd rather have a spit bath then a real bath!
Well I've got to go, the squirrel is on the move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment