Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Macy May

Hi my name is Macy May. Hard to believe that on January 5th, I turned 10 yrs old!!  My how time flies when your having fun!!!  That's me flipping for snowballs!! 
Don't get me wrong I like snow, only when it's above freeeeeezing!! My real favorite thing to do in the winter (at my age) you guessed it, sleeping in! Sometimes I even share the covers with my human sister, and I try not to push her out of bed.
This is me as a puppy. I looked a little different then.
Growing up with 4 people sisters will give anyone gray hair. Sorry Mom! 

 People have always asked my mom Lori, what breed I was. We weren't sure. All we knew was that my dog mom, Nala, was and English Pointer. Dad, was a very good question. We had many suggestions. BUT, this Christmas my mom got a very special gift from my sister Nicki, A Wisdom Panel from Westside Family Pet Clinic. We now know that I am 
1/2 English Pointer and 1/2 LABRADOR RETRIEVER!!  My mom calls me an
'English Pointador'!  I like it. It's as unique as I am!!

Well it's time for me to hit the covers again before my sister comes home and to dream about warmer weather and getting that squirrel that lives in my tree! My buddy Meowser and I are making a plan.  I'll keep you posted and let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment