Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAC

Hi!  I am an almost 8 year old yellow lab named Mac.  I joined my family as a puppy - a Mother's Day surprise for mom!  I was named Mac as in Fleetwood Mac, although sometimes I act like a big Mac truck.  I live in with my mom, dad and brother in a house that has a great big yard for me to roam, although most days you'll see me just laying in the sun.  My dad takes me running almost every day and the whole family loves when I play ball or frisbee with them.  The holidays were a wonderful time because my sisters were both home and that meant two more beds sleep on!  My brother usually lets me sleep on his bed, but he is so tall that he takes up a lot of my space.  I got this great bunny skin for Christmas - my mom loves to hide it for me but I know all her spots and find it right away.  I also got a "never-ending treat ball" and hard as I try I haven't been able to get that darn treat out yet!  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment