Monday, March 5, 2012

Under the Couch

I decided I should write since my Mom is at work now and I have nothing to do. Norton has to go in his crate because sometimes he is naughty, so all I can do is stare at him and hope he comes out to play with me. It's my birthday tomorrow I will be 2 years old! Hopefully my Mom will get me something really fun. I know I will be able to go and play with all my friends at 4 Paws for a little while, then come home and snuggle with Mom...maybe she will take me for a walk since it will be nice outside! I love to go on walks.

I found this new place the other day that I love to sit under and creep on Norton. It is under the couch, it's dark and he can't come and get me under there. He gets so mad when I go under there and once I know the coast is clear I turbo around the house under my Mom's bed (another place he can't get me). I just laugh and think..oh boy don't you wish you could fit under here and get me. He tries really hard but yet he can't seem to get under there. Mom likes to take pictures of me under there, she finds it funny. I do not know why, it's another place for me to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment