Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help Me Name My New Brother!!

Hi, it's me, Macy, and I have a favor to ask of you!
As you may have heard by now I have a new puppy
addition to our family. He is an 8 month old Miniature Australian Shepherd. His name is Neko, but the name isn't working with his time spent in Fitness at Four Paws.
So I have a BIG favor to ask of anyone reading this.
PLLEEAASSSEE help us find a new name for him!!

Don't get us wrong, we like the name, but it causes him some confusion. He needs a name that is unique and not
 used by many. So Spot is out of the question! My sister
likes Foster..Australian for Beer!!


He fits right in with the family. We take long walks and go to the dog park. He's a lot of fun. Even when he takes my favorite duck toy!! He's definitely a keeper!! So if anyone out there has any suggestions let me know and I'll pass it on. the final choice is mine. They just don't know it yet!!!
                                                                                                     
Once he gets his new name, look for it here. I'm sure he'll be starting his own blog soon. Till then I'll try and keep him out of trouble!!


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment