Monday, March 26, 2012

my vacation

Hola amigos!!
I say that because my mom was in Mexico last week.. and she taught me a thing or two. Today my update is about that week my mom was gone. When she first told me, I went and pouted on my bed. She wouldnt leave me alone either. I was mad.. So.. I had to give her some tuff love.

 











lets be honest... I layed the smack down on her :)
After that, she took me over to Nicki's house where she said I'd be spending my "vacation" I was mad, then we pulled up and there were some people outside saying hi to me, but I didnt care.. then, I saw COZWORTH!! A whole week with Coz?!
Thats coz by the way---------------------------------------->

But boy! Was I excited!! We went for walks, I got to ride in the car, stare at squirrels, and play with his toys!











But i gotta go! Chanelys finally home!
ADIOS!!

1 comment:

  1. Cozzy had oodles of fun with Norton! He missed him lots the first few days he was gone. :(

    ReplyDelete