Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's me, Chanel again!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy at 4 Paws Swim and Fitness with my brother Nort. My Mom is taking classes at a place called school, which is okay becuase I get to go play with all my friends.



I'm not sure what to think about this weather, I like when it's really warm out I get to go on walks and my feet don't get cold. I like to play in the snow and eat it but I can't be out there too long especially when it's cold. My Mom has a coat for me to wear but I refuse to wear it, it restricts my ability to run around. Mom thinks it's cute and laughs at me which is not very nice of her.













The other weekend my friend Gucci came over to stay with us for a few days. It was a busy weekend; playing with toys and going on walks. I also get to go on walks with my big sister Jilly. I can't walk as far as her though she's a lot bigger than I am.
But that's it for now, gotta get back to my snoozin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment