Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I love you, but go away

Hello everyone!
Its Nort again, I am going to take this oportunity to tell all you dog owners our there, I get it were cute and cuddly and just so gosh darn entertaining, but please, GO AWAY.
Dont know what I'm talking about? Well let me tell you! The other day my sister Chanel and I were having a great time doing our Turbo-ing around the house, (I mean, we were practically flying) when Chanels mom Chelsey picked her up and held her over the tub and Chanel started flailing her legs in this funny way, and I couldnt get why. Then it hit me! Chanely was swimming! She was preparing for a swim!  Like any smart dog Chanel was doing what she needed to, to survive! To make it worse, it was IN THE BATH!!  So naturally I took off. Next thing I know mom picks me up! Soon, Chanel and I are both over the tub! I felt like the world was gonna end!! I just wanted to die! Then they were slowly lowering us down, I clenched my teeth, held my breath, and soon I can feel the bottom of the tub on my feet. All I remember thinking is, oh please someone help me! and.. and!!.....nothing. There was no water in the tub, no soap out, no towels, nothing. They put me and Chanel in an EMPTY TUB! Very cruel joke you two!! I do not appreciate it! No matter how funny you thought it was!

So again.. I would just like to say, I love you, but please.. just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment