Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THE LAZER

 WANTED: REWARD!!
ATTENTION ALL MY FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS!!
There is a new evil! (yes! even worse then the mail man!) It is called a "lazer" I dont know how it works, or why I can't catch it, however,  I will tell you it needs to be stopped! It wakes me up from a dead sleep,  makes me dizzy from spinning in circles, and flies around the house at the speed of light! Just when I think I'm about to catch it, it cheats and goes on the ceiling, so naturally, I bark at it until I scare it down. Sometimes it goes out the window, and I am already traveling at the speed of lightening I cant stop in time before the window hits! It makes me look like a fool! It must be stopped! If you are also having a lazer problem please find me, so we can't defeat it together!!! It will only get worse!  It must be stopped before it multiplies! We can win!
Sincerely,
Nort

No comments:

Post a Comment