Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello World!

Hello!
Teena here, 1st time blogger, long time delicious dog food extraordinaire! I would just like the world to know how much I love food. As you can probably see by my picture, I know delicous food when I see it! However, I have decided it's high time I take a break from the delicous-ness and go on a diet. *GASP*  "You're a dog! There is no way you can just give all of that up!" (that's what you're supposed to say, I'm just filling in the blanks for you) But! On the contrary my friends! I have decided not to give up! I will have my butlers (my foster parents)Did I mention I'm up for adoption!? I'm up for adoption! I am from Dane County Humane Society!  Anyways, back to business, my butlers will just lower my portions and BAM! Instant will power!!You can not forget you need the will power! Will power is key! All of this along with my already 2 hour/day walks! I will make sure to keep you all updated on my upcoming success!!
Oh! and ugh, woof woof!
Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment