Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chanely Banely

My name is Chanel. I am an adorable 2 year old pug! I have lots of energy and I love to play. I have the best Mom in the world her name is Chelsey and I also live with my Mom's bestfriend and her name is Abbey, she's great too!


I have a newly adopted brother named Norton and he is wild and wants to play with me all the time. Sometimes I just want to sleep. At my second home I have a big sister named Jilly. She is a big yellow lab and I love to bother her, she doesn't always like it. 


My Mom brings me to work with her at 4 Paws and I get to play with my other friend Gucci, I love him! I play all day at 4 Paws and I come home and pass out. My Mom likes to bother me and give me kisses when I'm tired and I run away and go lay on her bed. I can't wait for Christmas to see what new toys I get! 


Talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment